Monday, February 20, 2006

Chicken

Who would have thought that Chicken can totally make my day - does that indicate that I have very little to look forward day -to -day? Anyway - Chicken is on sale at Cub Foods; buy one giant fresh pack, get one giant fresh pack free with coupon. Guess what - I've got two coupons! That is a savings of over $10 per pack of chicken! Between the cost savings and the opportunity to use the foodsaver, I am just giddy!!!

Pretty slow at my afternoon work - which is sad because I missed most of last week and there is so little to do that I might take one more day off this week.

I had the new kitchen floor installed - it's not perfect so of course I had to call and complain. They were not very apologetic and sounded annoyed at me. Not cool - now I have to be mean Barbara.

I'm thinking of getting some gals together from the metro area for a little scrappin' - mostly because I am so desperately lonely!! I hope to find a good central location and for a good turnout.

I think we found another renter for our rental house - which is good - we NEED the $$! I'm a little worried because it's a cousin of mine and although we don't know eachother very well, it's still weird to have money due between family.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle W. said...

Love the foodsaver! LOL.

Michelle

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home