Friday, January 27, 2006

Start your engines

I have been hearing this from Ben lately. The racing season has started early here and I'm already sick of it. I didn't even get 5 months off like I normally do! I'm trying to get out of the house (because I have to go to the race engine builder's) but Ben NEEDED to have one more pit meeting and race before we can go. Ben knows way more about race car construction than a normal 4 yr old should. Example: turning the hotwheels cars over and saying "oh no, he lost a tranny!" This of course brings major pride to Brent.. but I have my revenge by Ben loving to scrapbook and glitter! And the kid loves Target - but who doesn't!?

1 Comments:

Blogger Not that Stephanie McMahon said...

One more year, and I'll be there to keep you occupied!!!!!

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home