Friday, January 20, 2006

FRIDAY !

I'm so excited for Fridays - my love of Fridays starts late Wed night, and I'm giddy all day on Thursday. Being at work on Thursday and knowing that I don't have to work the next day is great!
This particular Friday is especially exciting becuase I get to pick up my friend at the airport and there is drunken silliness planned for the weekend. Ben went to work with Brent tody so I can get ready, get the house 1/2 cleaned up and run errands. My sister is supposed to leave for Boston on Saturday, but is so sick, I don't know if she will go. So I'm running an errand for her as well.
I entered some scrap pages in a contest at a local scrap store... we'll see if anything becomes of it. I'm trying not to get my hopes up.
Do you watch the "Office" on NBC ? Man, that show cracks me up - it seems like we can all relate to someone in that office - which makes you wonder... which one is me??

1 Comments:

Blogger angieoh! said...

The office. Man, I love that show. It is so funny and dry and I have worked at places like that. My favorite character is Dwight. I was laughing so hard at the Booze Cruise episode, I thought I would pee my pants!

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home