Saturday, January 14, 2006

Some more SB pages


I've been really rocking the scrapbooking this weekend!

This one is of Kim's twins - their first christmas.

"Christmas cuties"

This is brent & george (1995). The background is a really nice brown and the dark vertical strip is a red that matched the photo turn.


This is a terrible photo of brent and i from the night we met (dec 31, 1995), but I couldn't resist scrapping it - how many people have a pic from the night they met their spouse???

This is ben at the pedal pull in august 2005, he wasn't scared (like he always is of new things) and brent was so proud of ben being in the 'outlaw' class because he was too young to compete in the sanctioned class. The pic is pretty bad, but I distressed the edges with paint (instead of ink) for the first time - and i dig it!!

thanks for looking! barb

3 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer S. said...

Wow, you have been a busy little scrapper! Enjoyed your LO's... Congrats on the new blog :)

1:20 PM  
Blogger Michelle W. said...

wow! that's lots of layouts. Love them!

Michelle

2:00 PM  
Blogger Not that Stephanie McMahon said...

Oh my God!! I can't belive you have that!! I took that picture! Please tell me you don't have any of us!

Steph

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home