Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Just as promised




















As promised, here are some pictures that I've been threatening to add to the blog!
It's all here for your viewing pleasure - the scan is awful - I really want a 12x12 scanner, but I doubt that is going to happen.

My exciting weekend of fun with my friend from school was not. I was not feeling well, and feeling like a real downer because of it. It was still fun but I could have been a better hostess. Next time she comes (which may be soon!!?) I WILL be better!

There is so much that I've been trying to say, but I can't find my words, so instead I will post this great scripture I ran across today that has really given me some peace:

... I have heard thy prayer, I have seen thy tears: behold, I will heal thee
2 Kings 20:5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home