Friday, February 17, 2006

(insert witty title here)

I don't have the patience or mind to think of a catchy title for today. I've been avoiding the blog because I feel *crappy*. I thought I was finally better and getting to be normal, but last week, during a perfectly great MommyBenji Day, the pain started again. So yesterday I found myself having laparoscopic surgery to figure out what's happening. I don't know what's happening. The dr told brent that everything seemed normal. I am feeling really crappy like I went through all of this pain for nothing. Basically I am feeling really stupid because I wasted time and still nothing to make me feel better. I think, given the opportunity, I could easily become addicted to morphine though. The nurse said they gave me enough for two adults when I came out of surgery, to which I answered "i'm the size of two adults!".

Luckily ben was in good hands at home with george. And after we got home, the boys moved the appliances and cleaned up so that the floor could be installed today. It looks good, brent doesn't like it because it cost money$!

Speaking of boys, mine are going all over the place getting race parts. Even though I can't consider leaving the house, I'm already stir crazy. I took ben for lunch at Stu's and I regretted every minute of it. Especially getting into the truck - dang that thing is tall!

It's only Friday night, I should be looking forward to a nice weekend, but instead I'm already dreading going to work on Monday. I think brent is bringing ben to the monster truck thing tomorrow - fun for them, but we are spending money like it's going out of style! Feb is such a short month that I only get two paychecks instead of four and brent, well god only knows if he will even get one...

lots more to ramble about, but the laptop cord doesn't reach the plug in and i'm running out of juice.

~B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home