Friday, February 10, 2006

MMmmmmm

I'm feeling really at peace. Brent came home (almost on time) so that we could go out, just the two of us, without friends or Ben for the first time in 2 years. It was great! We mostly talked about work, there is so much going on at his work that he just doesn't have time to talk about with me on a regular basis. He just doesn't have time for alot of things. I also really appreciated that he came home to keep our date even though there was a major emergency deadline at work, and he had to go in at 5am today to make up for leaving last night. And Ben had fun with our friend George who was wonderful enough to babysit. All is well.

I'm trying a new recipe for Ooey Gooey Butter Cake - sounds good huh??

I wish everyday could be like Fridays - lots of time, lots of snuggles with Ben and no plans..

Next Week my NEW KITCHEN FLOOR is coming ! Can you tell I'm excited? I have Carpet in the kitchen - with a little kid and a messy husband - Gross!!! And I'm having someone else put it in - I've never ever had someone do an improvement here - we always do it ourselves. It is going to be great!!

Oh Oh, good feeling gone - Brent just called and said that it's not going well at work and it's only 8:30am! Hopefully he won't have to work tomorrow....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home