Friday, February 03, 2006

For the love of Fridays

Would I love Fridays so much if didn't hate Mon - Thursday so much? I'm not sure, but I'm willing to quit work just to test theory! Ben is happily playing with cars (of course), the laundry is going, I've paid the bills and balanced the checkbook and we will leave shortly for the Dr. I could totally do this everyday!

It just started snowing - hope it's not slickery! It's huge flakes and it makes me feel like I'm in a snowglobe. Ben thinks he will have enough for a snowman tonite, but I doubt it.

Daycare seemed a little better yesterday, but Ben still cried about missing me when I picked him up. I'm such a sucker for the tears..

I'm looking forward trying out some new recipies this weekend if anyone is around to actually eat them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home