Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Yeah

Lots of woo hooing going on this week:

  • I'm all better - no more dr appts for me!
  • ben's daycare lady has been sick this week, so he's been at grandmas - no tears!
  • I'm actually kinda busy and not too bored at my a.m. job
  • I've got an audit going on at my p.m. job and it is the greatest! It's more of a business consultant that comes in, observes and tells you how to run the business better. Very needed ! Hopefully since my boss is paying dearly for this information, he will take it to heart. She is already saying the exact same things that I have been saying for years - VALIDATION!! :)
  • Brent is hoping to be more caught up towards the end of the week, he hopes to be home earlier - maybe even early enough to go on a date one night this week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home