Sunday, March 05, 2006

long time no see

i've been ignoring you again - i know - i'm terrible.

lots is new - yet it seems like the same old crap

work: it sucks - they are screwing me over and I was prepared to fight back and get mean, but then brent reminded me that I hate that place and I might as well just go with the program and leave with grace because they will fall on their face and call me back again. Long story short: they want someone full time and didn't bother asking me if i wanted it. The owner thinks he found someone great (she's cute) and knows nothing about her skills. IF she doesn't take the job, there is another CPA that he wants to hire. Good luck ! IF they accept the job and work there, they won't last long, and work will be high and dry without anyone and will come begging back again. I will go back of course, because I have a soft spot in my heart for those psychopaths!

I took a scrapbook class with DonnaDowney on Saturday. It was good and fun. But there were these really obsessed people there who were all but dry humping her leg because they were so impressed with her. They were trying so hard to be noticed by her that they weren't paying attention to the class. They also bought every product she mentioned that she liked - i guess it's good for sales!

ben's daycare is closed for two weeks next week. poor kid is never going to get used to that place if she keeps taking time off. i'm looking forward to no tears in the morning, since he'll be going to work with brent, or my mom's: both places he LoVeS!

today was my twin neices first birthday - what cuties! Here's a pic of them from a few months ago - i'll have to upload pics from today later.


And while I'm at it: here's another sb page for ya. It's all about my little tooter - or thunderbritches (just for you george!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home