Thursday, May 04, 2006

Some words of advice

Ok, so not much is new - just work, house stuff, work, house stuff. The races got rained out last weekend - so we did nothing but lay on the couch all weekend. Oh, we did go to TGI Friday's - I had a coupon. I ALWAYS have a coupon!

So since I have no news to update on, I will post some lovely words of wisdom:

  • Do not drink Cranberry juice before bed - or before work - or anytime that you don't need the 'flushing of the system' it provides! Darn it for being so tasty!
  • When you are preparing for a crappy day - a nutella sandwhich and a candy bar will really help you face it. And don't screw around with "I'll eat 1/2 the candybar now and save the rest for later" bit - eat all of it - you deserve it! :)
  • Along the same lines - don't go all the way to the gas station to get ice cream for your loved one (Hi Brent!) and NOT get some for yourself. You will want it bad and make your loved one share their's with you.
  • Working on Friday's sucks. Avoid it at all possible costs if you can. Working fridays has really cut into my "mommy benji days" and my garage sale-ing time! Blech!

That's about all for now. Saturday is National Scrapbooking Day - did you know there is a day just for scrap nuts like me? If I'm lucky, I will get myself off the couch to do something creative that day.

:) Peace out!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROFLOL! I so agree about working on Friday's! LOL

9:21 AM  
Blogger ~**Dawn**~ said...

i tell people that about cranberry juice all the time & they always look at me like i am out of my mind! LOL! glad to know it's not just me.

7:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too cute. Love your list of things. Totally agree with the candy/nutella. Yummo!

3:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home