Tuesday, April 18, 2006

some pics

Phew - I've finally gotten some scrappages uploaded! Here they are :

This one is about brent's fanatical love of Blackhawk (the band).















This is from the twin's first birthday - they had the funniest look on their faces - like "oh oh - I've got a belly ache!"



















I had to put this one on a green lid, so you could see the edges against the white of the countertop! This is Erika on her first b-day. I'm way impressed how I traced the shadow of the coffee table to make a #1 !!













And, because no one can ever have enough Benji - here he is. Everytime he sees the camera lately, I get this goofy look from him. 10 pics on Easter - every one like this or with the eyes shut!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw the benji pic and had a flash forward: Its a mug shot of a 16 year old, Darn I got caught, but I am still cute. That kid is gonna break some hearts :)

8:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Lo's!

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home