Monday, April 10, 2006

oh man !

Cokes and scrapping before bed Don't mix! I woke up at 2am thinking it was 6am and ready to start the day! I was drinking too many cokes and scrapbooking, so I was dreaming about scrap pages. I am a nut. I wonder if Brent dreams about race cars?

Here's some photos of fun stuff that's been happening

Soccer at the park

Me and Brent at Blackhawk/Restless Heart/Little Texas

Benji working hard at the computer (thomas the train game)

For real now, I'm going to TRY to go to sleep.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL....I feel ya on that one! LOL

7:20 AM  
Blogger justjohanna said...

Ugh. I've had the worst time sleeping for the last week or so too. In the middle of the night, I'll just be wide awake. Sometimes I give in and just get up. Why waste scrapping time, right?

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home