Sunday, April 09, 2006

Here's what's new since the last time I posted (I know, I'm lazy)

I got bread crumbs in my keypad on the laptop. Alot of the buttons are sticking. For awhile there the T wasn't working at all!

I used the above breadcrumbs to make Meatballs for the neighbors, who just had their first baby (a girl: Briana)

I've been sick over the weekend: YuCk!

Babysat the twins on Saturday; ben had them busy all afternoon. He luvs those babies (mostly just Erika). Of course, we couldn't leave without leaving damage: ben knocked both of the girls over while going through the baby gate and Ella has the cut to prove it

Work: it continues to suck. I hate feeling so unimportant and replacable. How do you not get your self esteem from work?

My neices next door got their trampoline out today :)
We played crack the egg for a long time, until I almost passed out. Jumping is a lot of work!

Super Troopers is done, so I think I'm going to bed............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home