Tuesday, April 25, 2006

a little news........

So we have some exciting news, but brent is hesitant to tell everyone, so i'll put it out on the blog - no one really reads this right!?
So....... we bought a house and we are closing next month. Lots to do to make it happen, and we don't know if we are going to move there or just sell it again, but either way - it's going to be a major chuck of our time and money for the rest of the year. It has a yard! A big yard. Did I mention it has a yard? Do you know that I Don't have a yard now? Oh yeah, did I mention we haven't seen the inside yet?

Nothing else is new - I'm learning alot and trying to get a handle of things at my new afternoon job. At least I get to use cool words like reefer and lumper !

Brent starts racing at the track by our house this weekend, so we'll be busy getting ready for that. I hope the weather is nice - the first few weeks can be really chilly and miserable to sit and watch the races for hours.

1 Comments:

Blogger Not that Stephanie McMahon said...

Hey, I read it, I'm all that matters. ha ha.

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home