Friday, May 19, 2006

no title

Why do I have the urge to blog when I come home from the bar????

So here's what's new:

Closed on the new house today; went to take care of some yard stuff. The yard rocks. The inside; not so much! I ripped off 1/2 the wallpaper in the kitchen. I've got a list a mile long of stuff we need to get that place in shape.

It's my birthday on Monday - we have a funeral on Monday in Sioux Falls, oh well! I went out with some neighbors tonite after we got home. Dairy Queen and the bar are not friends with eachother. I now know what Brent is complaining about when he gets a dairy tummy ache!

I get to miss work because of this funeral; good thing!

Brent had to buy a suit for his sister's wedding next weekend, hopefully we can pick it up from alterations before we leave for the funeral. Gotta get some major wear out of that investment!

I got two free really nicely framed and matted peices of 'art' for the new house - to make it look homey! they were on the side of the road - garage sale left overs. I've never taken anything from a free pile.

that's all for now ~Barb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home