Saturday, August 26, 2006

I can do it !

I downloaded some free software so that I can scan and stitch together 12x12 scrap pages !
Here are some I did awhile ago and just got to scanning. Thanks to Joy for pushing me to get going!





















In other news, I've got a busy few weeks planned.
I might be helping teach the sunday school at our church. I had a ton of fun with VBS, so I got the call for s.s. There is a meeting before the rally next week.

I'm thinking of going to a stampin' up party in Belle Plaine, I want to see the new catalog and maybe meet some other die hard crafters.

Ben's preschool is starting soon, so we have to go to registration and sign up for the parent class. Ben calls it night school. Last year we had a lot of fun and I even got brent to go for most of the second session. I know it drives brent nuts to do anything slightly crafty, so it was pure torture I'm sure ! :)

The owner of the local scrap store approached me about working there. She needs someone to cover afternoons/early evenings and it might just work out. No money of course, but fun work I'm sure. She said that we have totally different styles so we would compliment eachother well. Brent teased me about my 'style' being totally different from most everyoe else !

This, on top of my regular two 1/2 jobs. And brent's racing. And the winthrop house. And brent's super busy at work StiLL!

4 Comments:

Blogger Not that Stephanie McMahon said...

well you'll have an extra hand for the winthrop house in a few days!!!!

12:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute LO's. And isn't scanning/stitching the best?! Yay for getting that sorted. Makes life so much easier.

9:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your LO's here Barb

Which LSS asked you to work there?

Hoep we can scrap together sometime!!

Ann Marie
LE Sueur

6:12 AM  
Blogger mesogoofy2 said...

would you mind sharing what the free software is for stitching together layouts that you scanned in? I've been looking for a free program to use that works and is easy to use!

Thanks!

Jenn
email: mufflerexpress@comcast.net

5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home